Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lush Life

I have discovered some skin care products I really like. Now normally I don't do product endorsements on my blogs, however I can't resist talking about these products, they are so wonderful. The store is called Lush. There are only 200 around the country so it may or may not be in your area, but they can always be found online at www.lush.com. These are handmade, vegan skin and hair care products that are fabulous. My teen daughters talked me into visiting the store while on vacation in Boulder CO. The salesperson did a little demo where we got to sample four of the products on our hands. I was hooked. These products do wonders for my tough dry Midwestern skin. I've never been softer or smelled so delightful- and the softness and good smells last throughout the day. I've purchased shampoo and conditioners, soaps, facial masks, skin lotions, and moisturizers, fizzy "bath bombs" hard little cakes of bubble bath, and 'massage bars' that are to die for. I love these melty little bars of skin moisturizer that are to be applied in the shower. The products are unique, the company is unique, the names of products are definitely one of a kind. I wash my hair with BIG, and condition it with RETREAD. The next thing I'm going to try is the toner, other assorted moisturizers, and the solid shampoo bars. The best part is- there is a LUSH store less than 2 miles from my house- the only one in my state! How's that for serendipity?

3 comments:

Catherine Avril Morris said...

Hi there, I just found your three blogs by Googling "home birth blog." Your Homebirth Diaries was the first one listed. I love all three of your blogs! I can tell you're a real foodie, like I am -- I love reading your descriptions of your meals and what you got at the farmer's market. And I'm pregnant and planning a home birth with my midwife, so I'm very interested in Homebirth Diaries and the LaborPayne Epistles. Just wanted to say hi, thanks, and keep on keepin' on with your work, thinking, health and everything.

LaborPayne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaborPayne said...

Thank you CAM. It's always nice to hear from a Dear Reader. If you go back to October 2006 on Homebirth Diaries, you can read about my homebirth experience. Best wishes on your birth.
Laborpayne